Our Whole Lives (OWL) is a comprehensive, age-appropriate sexuality education curriculum for students of all ages. This Spring we offer OWL for students moving up to Kindergarten or 1st grade as well as students who previously missed this curriculum moving up to 2nd or 3rd grade. There will also be a session for students moving up to grades 4-6.
OWL teaches children to make healthy, safe, and informed choices about their bodies and their well-being. OWL will also include crafts and activities.
- K-1 topics include: Birth, Babies, Bodies, and Families
- 4-6 topics include: Puberty, Body Image, Gender, Sexuality and Values
- Rising grades K-1 for students currently completing pre-K and kindergarten. Mondays and Wednesdays, April 4 through 27, 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm. (Select April 4 to register.)
- Rising grades 2-3 for students currently completing grades 1-2 who missed K-1 OWL due to COVID. Tuesdays and Thursdays, April 5 through 28, 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm. This class will cover the K-1 OWL content. (Select April 5 to register.)
- Rising grades 4-6 for students currently completing grades 3-5. Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 3 through 26, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm. (Select May 3 to register.)
Advanced registration is required. Visit https://duufowlspring22.eventbrite.com to register. $75.00 per student. $50.00 for DUUF members. Discount for sibling registrations.
Parents and guardians must attend one of these mandatory orientations:
- Rising K-1 on Monday, March 28, 5:30 pm
- Rising 2-3 on Tuesday, March 29, 5:30 pm
- Rising 4-6 on Friday, April 29, 5:30 pm
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.