Want to get a head start on Spring cleaning? Need to clear out some space after the holidays? Do you have clothes that no longer fit or you just plain don’t wear? Have your kids outgrown the shoes you just bought? What to get some new clothes without breaking the bank? Let’s swap our gently used clothes!
- This event and all clothes are free!
- Clothes (adult and child) in all sizes, shoes in all sizes, and accessories are welcome.
- Toys and books can also be swapped at this event.
- All clothes must be clean and gently used. No stains, no tears, no holes.
- Cloth diapers that are clean and in good condition are welcome.
- When you arrive, please sort your items on the appropriate tables. There will be tables set up for each size range and item group.
- All leftover items will be donated to Denton County Friends of the Family.
Sponsored by Parents of Unitarian Universalist Preschoolers. Open to the community. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org