We will have a time of remembrance and recognition of our deceased loved ones at the All Souls service on Sunday, October 31. We invite members of the community to submit a short video with the following: Your name, the deceased name(s) and a word or short phrase that resonates with you of their memory. If you prefer, you can also upload a still photo of the person(s) you are remembering to be shown over the audio of your video. (Make sure we know which video it belongs to.) Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 25 by 8 pm. Upload the video to https://tinyurl.com/DUUFallsouls or email to email@example.com.
Tips for Making Your Video
- Orient your phone/tablet in a horizontal (landscape) position.
- Orient your device so the camera lens is at eye level (you are looking straight ahead, not up or down). A pile of books can help.
- Stand/sit back far enough that your head and upper torso fill the vertical frame (don’t get too close).
- Making the video:
- Start the video recording on your device.
- Look steadily at the camera for three seconds.
- Begin speaking (important: identify yourself at the start).
- When finished, remain looking steadily at the camera for three seconds.
- Then stop the recording.
- Upload the video to https://tinyurl.com/DUUFallsouls or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.